Ana holds a PhD in immunology from the University of Lisbon and worked as a postdoctoral researcher at Instituto de Medicina Molecular (iMM) in Lisbon, Portugal. Ana was awarded two FCT fellowships and has won the Portuguese Immunology Society Best Paper and Best Poster award in 2009 and 2010, as well as the CESPU International Research Award in 2010. After leaving the lab to pursue a career in science communication, she served as the director of science communication at iMM Lisbon.
Articles by Ana de Barros
- Nexpovio Triple Combo Approved as Myeloma Treatment in Europe
- Tecvayli Recommended for Conditional Approval in Europe
- Pepaxti Combo Favored to Treat Advanced Multiple Myeloma in EU
- List of Rare Diseases Tops 10,000 – and Is Growing – New Analysis Finds
- Talquetamab Named a Breakthrough Therapy for Hard-to-treat Myeloma